I've been writing these posts for a long time now, but for 2016 I've given them a spring clean AND there' also now a link up for all off your diary/journal type posts!
1. The monsters went back to school, cue the return of coffee shop visits!
2. I started back at the gym, and I was on fire! All in preparation of my first 10k run in April!
3. Activities with Elsie went really well, she has really enjoyed having some structure to her afternoons.
4. In other news...Elsie went nuts for a bag of dried pasta, Evie was NOT impressed with rain and all of the monsters LOVED our easy to make cheats melted snowman biscuits.
1. Reviews and giveaways shared this week: Party Bags and Supplies.
2. Most viewed post: Snowy Sensory Tray
3. Posts I loved this week: I haven't really read any posts this week. I'm still not back into my routine...its on my to do list! Although Adventures of Adam's 31 Day Sensory Challenge definitely deserves a mention in here, and is definitely worth a look if you are wanting to try more activities with your littley's.
4. Videos I loved this week:I haven't watched many videos since before Christmas (I am due a mammoth You tube catch up, must make myself a night spare this week to do just that!) so how about I share with you my favourite channels of 2015? Mrs Meldrum, Brummy Mummy of 2, Katie Ellison, Channel Mum, Sprinkle of Glitter, JK & Charlie, Jim Chapman, Jules Furness, Natasha Bailie, The Gibblets, Marcus Butler and my ultimate ''I wish I was you or at least one of your pals'' vloggers ha got to be The Michalaks they are just...well I have no words I just love them. And Stef's editing skills (and humor) are ON POINT! You should defo go check them out and subscribe! Who are you favourite You Tubers? I'd love some new channels to subscribe to.
1. Ellie has parents evening. I'm not really looking forward to it, as her last appointment (October) was awful. I'm really hoping she has booked her ideas up!
2. I have a You Tube catch up night to plan! So I'm gonna grab some vino and some snacks and have an early night just me and the tablet!
3. Inspired by Mrs Meldrum I'm going to have a good think and write a 12 Months Of Self Improvement list. Rather than personal 'resolutions'.
4. I have my little notebook at the ready to think up some new kids can cook recipes. Is there anything in particular you would like to see? Snacks? Lunches? Teatime meals? Let me know in the comments below!
Now its your turn grab the badge and link up below! Remember to tweet us (@3princess_1dude and @cinderelmo) and use the hashtag #TheWeekThatWasLinky for a RT. Try and comment on at least 2 other posts and spread the linky love.