I've been writing these posts for a long time now, but for 2016 I've given them a spring clean AND there' also now a link up for all off your diary/journal type posts!
1. We started attending kids cooking class again this week we made pizzas.
2. It was Ellie's parents evening this week and as her last one was pretty awful I was kinda dreading it! But it was actually fab! Her attitude has disappeared and she has been doing really well. She has done some really awesome art work and I am so proud with her, she was so cuffed with the comments it got on Instagram!
3. Talking of Instagram, I was a little quiet as literally the last few weeks have been full of Elsie not sleeping and just screaming all day! On Wednesday (maybe Thursday!) I decided it was time to bring back the afternoon nap, and her sleeping bag to bedtimes and I'm pleased to say she is finally sleeping better! Thank goodness!
4. I really got back into cooking fresh for the monsters, thanks to my weekly meal plans, and we ate lots of fresh veg, fruit and homemade meals...yey me!
5. Other news...Jenson has been doing some awesome reading, whilst everyone else in the UK enjoyed snow we had some rainy day fun with Snazaroo face paints!
1. Reviews and Giveaways shared this week: Snazaroo
2. Most popular post: My 2016 Blogging Goals
3. My fab co-host Beth was featured on NetMums with her fab 'Places Not To Take A Double Pram' take a read it worth it for a giggle (or ten!), I loved LarabeeUK's ideas for a 'Snowed In Date Night' and You Baby Me Mummy has written a great post about 'Getting Back To Normality' I LOVE the planner she has made, Its inspired me to stat making my own!
1. Literally all I want to do this week is get through it with out a break down! And with a little less Mummy guilt!
2. Oh and I just remembered I have a workshop with Jenson on Tuesday.
Now its your turn grab the badge and link up below! Remember to tweet us (@3princess_1dude and @cinderelmo) and use the hashtag #TheWeekThatWasLinky for a RT. Try and comment on at least 2 other posts and spread the linky love.