Its 2016! And seeing as my goal this year is to film 2 uploads a week, its 2 weeks in and I haven't filmed 1 video...oopps...so I thought I would join in with Vlog Stars to ease me back into it! This months theme is 10 mummy confessions...
2. I regularly have the 'I'm just going home to clean' conversation with Jenson and Evie when dropping them at school and nursery...I lie, the reality is I am either a) going to soft play or b) going for coffee and cake!
3. In the past I may have used the kids birthday money to pay for the food shop....they got it back of course, but you know, needs must!
4. I have re-wrapped our unwanted presents and given them to school friends.
5. I can go days without brushing my hair...but shout at Ellie if she doesn't do it in a morning. Sorry Ell's you will understand when you are a mum yourself!
6. I regularly clean my clothes with baby wipes and linen spray rather than the washing machine, because erm...well I don't have an excuse. Sorry!
7. I blame the 3 year old for farting in shops....99.9% of the time it was me. (OK I lie again...its me EVERY time!)
8. Last week I had no clean socks...so I stretched a pair of Evie's socks over my big old feet!!!
9. When the kids have something nice to eat, like a chocolate bar, a cake from the bakery etc I tell them I have to have the first bite to make sure its not poisoned!
10. This is the biggest confession and I have actually considered not putting it on this list for fear of getting caught out. But then realised I have Instagrammed it in the past and as Dean NEVER bothers with any of my blog stuff or You Tube stuff I am free to admit that....Every morning Dean gets up at 6(ish) with the kids, I will then lay in bed procrastinating on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and when he comes upstairs to wake me at 7.30 with a coffee I throw my phone under the pillow and pretend to be asleep! Shhhhhhhhh...don't tell him, I have this shit down to a tee, I've been doing it for over 2 years and he still suspects nothing!