We are absolutely without a doubt in FULL on Christmas mode! We are taking part in Vlogmas over on Youtube as well as trying to blog every day AND do a Christmassy activity with the monsters every day so life is a little hectic around here!!
1. The weekend was so so awesome! We were invited to Eureka! in Halifax and we had the most awesome day out. It was such a great day and if you are close by I definitely recommend heading over the kids loved it, they loved seeing Santa and exploring! We won a 1 year family pass too and we cant wait to head back over in 2016!
2. On Tuesday we had a visitor arrive...
3. I won a You Tube giveaway (yey!) and it arrived mid week, so many great goodies to see me through the winter. (you can watch Vlogmas Day 3 to see my fab prize!)
4. I went for a meal with family and it was so nice to see everyone. And as I only had Elsie with me it was really chilled out and relaxed too!
1. As I said in the intro...I have been vlogging my way through the week and trying to keep on top of blogging too. Its been a crazy mad and busy 'work' week and I could really do with a day where I can just sit and get some videos filmed and blog posts written...but been as busy as I am with school runs etc I just don't think that is ever gonna happen!
3. I've been so busy editing and writing I haven't had chance to read hardly any blogs this week! But I have come across The London Mum and I love the clean fresh look of Donna's blog. Its definitely worth a look.
1. Still looking for blog posts on AdSense..I just cant get my head around it!
2. Have something you would like me to film for Vlogmas? Pop a comment below and I will try and film it!
3. I'm constantly on Pinterest right now looking for inspiration for The Elf On The Shelf. We are loving having Elfie visit!