Brrrrr..I think it is most definitely safe to say winter is here. Hello! Dragon breathing on cold morning school runs, Hello! After school treats of hot chocolate and marshmallows. Hello! slow cooker tea times and Hello! to woolly hats and gloves...yep, winter is most definitely here!
1. The weekend was another lazy one! Spent snuggled on the sofa under chunky knit throws watching movies, drinking hot coffee and eating mince pies! I just couldn't resist!
2. Literally this week has been like Christmas central...shouldn't have had the mince pies because they have made me rather festive! Christmas tree? yep its up! Christmas crafts? Started! Christmas cards? Written! If only we were so organised on the present front!
4. Our TV stopped working...we are currently watching a 19 inch TV from out of the caravan...because lets face it, who can afford a new TV at Christmas time! Blahhhh!
1. After last weeks mammoth blogging session I was able to take the weekend off blogging, although I did sit and try and get it just as I liked, which actually ended up in a mini disaster! Please take a tip from me and DON'T EVER start faffing with your blog unless you have backed it up first!!
2. Reviews I shared this week Sleepy People, FotoInsight Personalised Advent Calendars, Cuddledry's Cuddledeer Hooded Towel.
3. Giveaways running this week: RealTimes, Thomas and Friends Stick A Story Vinyl Wall Stickers, Disney Princess Stick A Story Vinyl Wall Stickers, In The Night Garden goodies.
4. Posts I've loved this week: LarabeeUK's Stick Man Boo Bag, Em at Brummy Mummy of 2 shared a great bloggers stocking fillers list (which, of course I inboxed straight to Dean!) I haven't really read many blogs this week. Must try harder this week!
6. Book of the week: The Book Of You by Claire Kendall is a physcological, crime, thriller book. I had me hooked and I read in just a couple of days!