I know...I know...you thought I had given up with these posts! Its been a long time but I promise I'm going to try and stick with them this time!
1. Our weekend was a pretty lazy one! PJ day on Saturday, chip shop lunch...you know that kind of weekend!
2. In fact the whole week has been a lazy one! We haven't really done much, its been far to windy to consider going out for anything other than school runs and maybe a sneaky hot chocolate!
1. Have you noticed anything different? Well I hope so because last night I was up until way past minute, giving the blog a makeover! Whats started at just giving the little monsters in my header Santa hats turned into redesigning my header...and then changing everything else to match! There are still a couple of bits that need doing, hopefully they will be done by the end of the weekend! Fingers Crossed! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
2. Thanks to a lazy weekend, I managed to get caught up on the blog. I fixed all broken links and also planned December's blog post's. I just need to fit in some reviews but the basics are covered!
3. Reviews I have wrote this week include Peter Rabbit's Christmas Tale, Penwizard Christmas Books, and Sands Alive.
4. Giveaways running this week: Peter Rabbit's Christmas Tale DVD, The Furchester Hotel DVD, Ready Room Thomas and Friends Stick a Story Vinyl Wall Stickers, Ready Room Disney Princess Stick a Story Room Stickers,
5. Posts I've loved this week: Hot Chocolate Station over at Sugar Rushed, Life, Love and Dirty Dishes wrote the 'lets go down memory lane post of the week' Been There, Done That, Got The Tshirt, Aby posted some fab Photography Tips From Bloggers over at You Baby Me Mummy, R Is For Hoppit asked Childrens TV a few questions, I loved reading about Katie's (of Pouting In Heels) Mum as her fashion icon over on the George website
6. Videos I've loved this week: Emma Bailey's Mum Parody Ke$ha Tic Toc, Crayon Baubles from Kids Make and Bake Club, Red Ted Art's DIY Snow Globes.
7. This weeks page views were the highest I have ever received, add to that the fact I was ranked 255 in the Tots chart and 203 in the Foodies chart and as you can imagine I am ecstatic, it might not be number 1 but I'm so proud of how well me and my little blog are doing!
1. Currently looking for inspiration for Ellie and Jenson's bedroom...harder than you may think!
2. Also on the look out for sister/daughter/happy quotes and inspiration for wall art to finish of Elsie and Evie's bedroom, I really want it done before Christmas...wish me luck with that I'll need it!
3. I'm currently looking back through the blog from the very beginning and tidying it all up and I also have a view finishing touches to go with our new theme!