Our house is all cream walls, so I like to change the way a room feels by the accessories we choose. Obviously in the bedroom the main thing people see is the duvet! I have been looking around for winter bed linen and here are 5 of my favourites...
1. I love this Stag Natural Duvet Cover Set (£14.99 in the sale) from the Yorkshire Linen website, is just perfect! And would see us through the end of autumn too. I've also seen perfect stags heads, faux of course, in a little independent shop in town to hang above the bed, in place of our current London canvases.
2. A winter bed linen post wouldn't be complete without a bit of tartan! And how I love a bit of tartan in the winter! This bedding from Matalan (from £20) is perfect, add some bunting above the bed in the tartans colours, some cushions and a throw to break up the brashness of tartan and bam....a bedroom ready for winter!
3. I love this grey bedding set from Next (from £32 for 2 sets!!). Paired with knit cushions and a big knit throw, perfection for snuggling into at night!
4. My favourite autumn/winter colours are berry and mustard, and this bed linen from Wayfair (from £17.99 sale) combines the two for an awesome bed set. Team with berry and mustard cushions to really make the colours pop. And how about an Orla Kiely inspired piece of wall art to really finish the room of?
5. I love this bed linen from theYorkshire Linen website (£16.99), its not actual fur, just a high quality print, but I think it works well, especially with the chunky knit cushions.
How do you like to update your rooms? Let me know in the comments below. And be sure to pop back soon and I will show you what we have done with our bedroom!
Disclaimer: Collaborative Post