This months #parentideaswap Twitter party will be held on Monday 11th May 8pm our theme this month is...
'Cooking with kids'
And this month we are incredibly lucky to have the lovely Annabel from Tickle Fingers join us!
Annabel has also kindly offered a copy of her book 'The Tickle Fingers Cookbook' to one lucky linkerruppererer! (That is a word!)
You can enter in a variety of ways. You can:1. Share an idea on twitter or Instagram using the hashtag.
2. Join in with the twitter chat on 11 May at 8pm
3. Link up your blog posts or instagram photo's here.
We'd love it if you could link up and comment on some other lovely link ups and remember to pop over to Leandra at LArabeeuk and our sponsor Tickle Fingers. Ohh and if you could spread the word too we would really appreciate it!
All you have to do is share your ideas with us either here on the link up OR over on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #ParentIdeaSwap and remember to tag one or both of us so we see your entry!
Terms and conditions.
Prize can not be exchanged for cash
If you wish to return any items brought you must do so at your own cost and a replacement/credit will be given
No cash will be give for any unspent amount
The competition will START at 7am Tuesday 5th May 2015 (GMT)
The competition will END at midnight 31st May 2015
To be entered into the draw you MUST do the following: follow @3princess_1dude @larabeeuk AND @cookwithtots on Twitter and @3princesses1dude @larabeeuk AND @cookwithtoddlers on Instagram and you must do one of the following:
* Join in the above linky and use the #ParentIdeaSwap badge (above)
* Tweet your idea using the hashtag #ParentIdeaSwap and tagging either @3princess_1dude or @larabeeuk
* Post a photo of your idea on Instagram using the hashtag #ParentIdeaSwap and tagging either @3princesses1dude or @larabeeukEvery entrant will be given a number, in the form of a list kept by the competition holder/s. One entry per person though you can link/tweet/instagram as many posts as you would like.
The draw will take place on 1st June 2015 and winners will be announced during the evening of stated date
The draw is final and will be recorded and posted for all to view
International entry acceptable
I think that just about covers everything so all that is left to do is link up! Link up any old or new post, so long as its about cooking with kids your onto a winner!!