So this week has been a weird one, I don't feel like I have done anything productive in either my blog life or home life! The week just seems to have zoomed by and I seem to have got nothing done, other than make my to do list longer than it has ever been!!
1. Me and Ellie started the weekend off in London! Wopppeeeeee! We had an amazing time and I am yet to blog about it but it is coming...bear with me! There is just so much to write about! You can read about our hotel, the Novotel London Paddington HERE!
2. The little monster's had a weekend with Daddy and I'm happy to say they were really well behaved (phew!) and he got through it incident free...well apart from the small matter of Elsie falling of the sofa but no damage (to her) was done! They enjoyed a visit to the East Kirkby Aviation Centre (Dean is rubbish at photo stuff so this photo is the best we are gonna get...lets just say there will be no blog posts about this day out! Ha ha!!
3. Since I have been away Elsie has calmed down with needing to be attatched to me so much, I mean she is still whiney but its not as bad as it was!
4. I had a real scare on Thursday evening, Evie was running around as it would seem she thinks our house is the soft play centre, and she tripped and managed to hit her nose on Elsie's knee as she fell...seriously I have never seen so much blood it was pouring from her nose like a tap had been turned on. She wouldn't stop screaming and after 15 minutes and it not looking like it was gonna stop bleeding I ended up convincing myself her nose was broken and ringing Dean to get home from work as soon as possible! He came home straight away (it was almost his time to knock off from work anyway!) and of course it stopped bleeding before he had even taken his shoes off, I was glad he came home though, it gave me a chance to calm myself down and he reassured me her nose wasn't broken, thank god!
I cant believe I am saying this...I have nothing else to say! We haven't done any baking, no crafts, nothing...as I said above NOTHING productive has happened this week! NOTHING! *insert sad face here!*
1. Reviews this week: Alfie and Grandma by Shirley Hughes, Buy T-Shirts Online. Novotel London Paddington.
2. My most popular post this week was: Toddler Approved Tuesday
3. I have a list that is soooooo long of review/sponsored posts that need doing! Less than 4 weeks since I said I wouldn't do so many at once again! OOOOPPPPSS!!
And again as I said above nothing productive has happened this week and I have hardly read any (thats if any) blogs this week! tonight will be spend catching up on all the link up's I have joined and not been a bad blogger!!!
I'm working my way through my Blog Life pinterest board! As well as having a sort out of my pinterest account because some boards have over 500 pins...how am I ever gonna find anything in that lot? So I'm trying to find ways of making smaller pin boards (eg my food board is getting split between sweet treats/lunch time/breakfasts etc!) it gonna take me a while let me tell you!